[rescue] Computerfests (was: first real server hardware)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Apr 17 20:40:14 CDT 2004

On Sat, Apr 17, 2004 at 03:35:50PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Apr 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > Blood oxygen?  Before I got on CPAP in '01, I was at 80%, with 112 "events"
> > an hour.  I was a wreck.  Now, everything is bright and shiny again.
> My dad was at 60%.  That's why I'm thinking I possibly have a problem
> with this.

SIXTY percent?  my god, how did he LIVE?  They said I was one of the
worst cases they'd seen, at least for "events per hour".

Sad thing is, I've had this all my life (even before I started making
money, eating badly, and gaining weight), and could have avoided a lot
of problems in high school and college if it had been diagnosed.

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas