[rescue] Computerfests (was: first real server hardware)

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sat Apr 17 11:20:12 CDT 2004

On Apr 17, 2004, at 7:50 AM, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:
> Example: at $30k per year, you get the full deduction per child.  At
> $200K per year (say a doctor or someone who started his own business,
> who is more likely to have either a high IQ or just a lot of
> initiative), the deduction is gone or severely reduced.

That is a terrible example.

A. When I was making $30,000 a year I wasn't stupid.  Likewise... how
many stupid suits do you know that make $200,000 a year.

B. Why does someone who makes 200,000 a year need that deduction? (they
don't ... unless they're stupid and don't know how to save money see
your original point)

C. Back to Jonathan's original issues... If all the money went to
crackwhores with 8 kids rather than the suit half of the equation I'd
be a ton happier... maybe a few of those would finally stop being
crackwhores.  (honestly this world has very little compassion for their
fellow human being)

Andrew