[rescue] How much is this really worth?

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Fri Apr 16 14:42:28 CDT 2004

On 4/16/04 9:10 AM, "Dave McGuire" wrote:

>>  Send
>> him email if the auction goes unbid and offer $500, you might just get
>> it.
>> And think of all the shipping costs you'll avoid.
>
>  Yes...I second this recommendation.
>
>       -Dave

This all assumes that I want an Onyx. I would from an "I've got another cool
computer" standpoint, but probably not from a "where am I going to put it,
and when will I wire 230" standpoint. I'm not much of an SGI guy; I'm afraid
it would end up in the garage for a long while- though it would be no where
near the firepower of Patrick's garage...

Besides, I'm saving up my pennies and two Netra T1's for Dave ;-)

Steve