[rescue] first real server hardware

William G. Gruesbeck bgruesbeck at daysys.com
Thu Apr 15 16:33:48 CDT 2004

I think that I'll probably wait until the Dayton Hamvention next month
to get a keyboard and mouse. More than likely I'll be able to get a
decent price on a framebuffer while I'm out there. BTW, there is an ebay
seller here in the Dayton, OH area that seems to always have tons of
stuff. I haven't bought from him personally but I know several that has.
Right now he has a few Ultra 10's up for ~ $100-150. I almost bought one
instead of the 250, but I just couldn't beat the price for what I'm getting.
Here's the ebay item page of my machine:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3091423965&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3091423965&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6>

Thanks for all of the input. I really appreciate it, and more than
likely I'll have more questions to ask when I get the thing.

William G. Gruesbeck Jr.

P.S. If anyone ever needs something in the Dayton area, I'm more than
willing to lend a hand.