[rescue] Current collections...

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Fri Apr 9 08:27:31 CDT 2004

In what state is insurance not required?  In Florida, they try to
suspend your license if you even own a registered car that's not
insured.

The state and i fight about that every time my Supra (project
car) is down for modifications or repairs.  It's usually off the
streets for nine months or so at a time and i refuse to buy
insurance for those periods.

I firmly believe that insurance should be required for all car
driven on public streets, but i do believe their method of
enforcing it is asinine.

/KRM