[rescue] NetApps

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Apr 8 14:17:18 CDT 2004

"From: Phil Stracchino <alaric at caerllewys.net>
"
"Another, more sophisticated, approach also suggests itself:  Scan all
"file attachments.  Discard all infected attachments.  Assume that any
"attachment which cannot be scanned is infected, and discard it too.
"
"How about that?

makes sense to me, but then i think rain is wet...

when we were hit by the lovebug virus at $OLD_JOB, i suggested we
might want to snip all executable mime attachments, to the local ms
admin.

he looked at me as if i'd suggested he walk up the wall and across the
ceiling.