[rescue] Current collections...

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Apr 8 14:58:30 CDT 2004

"From: Dan Duncan <dand at pcisys.net>
"
"Fourth choice is AC.  Does anyone have experience with the
"stand alone AC units?  I'm not allowed to have window mount
"air conditioners where I live now, but I can have fans, so
"I'm thinking about a free standing unit and running the exhaust
"vent out the window.

why not modify a window unit?  use dryer duct to bring air in from one
window and exhaust the heated air out another.  you'll have to do some
boxing-in of the condenser, but it shouldn't take much.