[rescue] Re: NetApps

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Apr 8 12:33:56 CDT 2004

I do agree that it is a bandaid, but i don't have access to a
hospital.  And you will NEVER find anyone who agrees more on
the fact that "EMAIL IS NOT A FILE TRANSFER MECHANISM."  To a
great deal of the uninformed the internet has two ports, 80 and
25.

I'm constantly harping on this (and HTML based email) when people
bitch at me for having a 2 meg (which i think is very generous)
limit on emails.

All that being said, i'm not interested in spending two hours on
the phone with an ex-Aurthur Andersen consultant trying to
explain the basics of FTP or SCP.

/KRM