[rescue] Re: E5000 Pricing?

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Thu Apr 8 10:34:20 CDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 10:00:02AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On Apr 8, 2004, at 12:23 AM, William Barnett-Lewis wrote:
> >So I get the impression that $325 would be a good price? damn, now I
> >have to convince the wife to let me raid the savings if it doesn't
> >sell during the charity sale tomorrow. I better visit them physically
> >and inspect it as well tomorrow.
> >
> >Thanks for the info.
>
>   If you get an E5000 for $325, I will either shit in my pants or pass
> out.  Your guess is as good as mine about which it'll be.

Incidentally, I had a chance to get two of those Sun enterprise racks
for free a couple of years ago.  Damn, they're nice.

Unfortunately, I had no way to get one home, and I think getting them
into the moving trailer might have been ... interesting.  (Though I
could probably have made the space by putting other stuff inside them.)

 :  alaric at caerllewys.net|phil-stracchino at earthlink.net|phil at novylen.net  :