[rescue] max memory in an ipc?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 7 10:40:37 CDT 2004

> From: listmonger <lists at elbonia.org>
> Date: 2004/04/08 Thu PM 03:14:10 GMT
> To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: [rescue] max memory in an ipc?
>
> i am blessed with an ipc with only 12mb which is ok..
> what is the max memory for it?  any spare ram
> booting around?

48 Meg (3 banks of 4x 4 Meg 30 pin SIMMs), IIRC.

Lunchbox systems are fun, but not very fast - I'd be very wary of spending any real money on getting that machine up and running... It could probably become a decent X Terminal as-is - if you want a nice SBUS framebuffer for it, contact me off-list - I got a TGX+ framebuffer that I'd be happy to send you for postage. if needed.