[rescue] FDDI SBUS card

Wes Will wwill at siu.edu
Wed Apr 7 09:56:18 CDT 2004

Does anybody want this thing?  605-1494 FDDI/S SAS Fibre 3.0.

I would like to trade for some RAM or another CPU for the SparcStation 20
in production here as a network monitor.

If nobody is willing/able to trade, then it's "free to a good home", true
shipping costs only.  I want to empty out some of the flotsam I acquired
with this desk.  I'll look for and inventory the other goodies as well and
offer them when I know what I've got to give away.

As for the Indy, I would rather put it back on line, anybody got docs on
how to reload this thing?  I'd rather stay away from the Irix (6.5?) that
came with it and go to some form of BSD or Linux, but boot options for this
box seem somewhat limited.  It's the first time I've ever gotten to play
with an Indy....

--
Wes Will

Time flies like an arrow.  Fruit flies like a banana. (G. Marx)