[rescue] stuff I forgot...

Torquil MacCorkle, III torquil at chemist.com
Tue Apr 6 12:15:16 CDT 2004

>    Nope...I traded my Octane to my friend Geoff (not a list guy) for
> another Catalyst 5000 last fall.  George Adkins (who you may know) is
> running that Catalyst.  I'd like to get another octane, but I don't
> really need/want more than one machine with a head, I already have two,
> and it's silly to run an Octane headless.  (how many sets of hands &
> eyes does one person have? ;))

My new setup will have 3 monitors, because it is definitely easier to turn
my head to look at how my auctions are doing on eBay than it is to telnet
into te eBay machine and run the ebay program.  3 may be slightly excessive
in most cases, but I think at least two are obligatory (I think that when I
re-read this email I will find out my attempt at using a big word will turn
out to be completely misused.)