[rescue] stuff I forgot...

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Apr 6 11:58:39 CDT 2004

On Apr 6, 2004, at 12:37 PM, Torquil MacCorkle, III wrote:
>>    ...from the systems list:
>>
>>    VAX-11/730 (runnable)
>>    Timex/Sinclair 1000 (runnable)
>>    Apple //e and //c (unknown condition)
>
> I also noticed the absence of your Octane from your list, I thought it
> was
> one of the office computers?

   Nope...I traded my Octane to my friend Geoff (not a list guy) for
another Catalyst 5000 last fall.  George Adkins (who you may know) is
running that Catalyst.  I'd like to get another octane, but I don't
really need/want more than one machine with a head, I already have two,
and it's silly to run an Octane headless.  (how many sets of hands &
eyes does one person have? ;))

          -Dave