[rescue] Current collections...

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Apr 5 16:30:54 CDT 2004

"From: Phil Stracchino <alaric at caerllewys.net>
"
"On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 04:20:46PM -0400, Sandwich Maker wrote:
"> "From: Phil Stracchino <alaric at caerllewys.net>
"> "
"> "You get the SU3000 to us, and the U1 is yours.  :)
">
"> holy ####, batman!  130 lbs!
"
"Actually, I think it's less than that, because it doesn't have batteries
"in it (afaik).

probably still weighs more than a 20" crt, sigh.  shipping will cost...

"> that's an evil bargain.  ummm where exactly are you?
"
"Greenville, NC.
"
"The U1 has 384MB RAM (iirc), mirrored 4G boot drives and a Creator (3D,
"iirc).  I have a SunSwift I can drop back in it, too.

ouch.

how about i just hold the su3000 for ransom?