[rescue] Current collections...

Geoff Koehler koehler at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 5 16:30:07 CDT 2004

Hi All,

> > Runs just fine on a SS20 - really quickly too, with a SM61 and 256MB
> > memory.  SX graphics for 24-bit colour :)  I dont know about MP
> support -
> > never tried it /* reaches for screwdriver */
>
> Where would a person find info to try to get this running?  Found
> a lot
> of stuff googling, but nothing stuck out as an obvious place to start.

I recall it was really easy with no incantations involved.  Just boot from the CDROM and follow the instructions.  NextStep found all of the hardware, including the graphics, no problem.  The hard part is getting the CDROM :)

Cheers, Geoff

Geoff Koehler
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Home of the SART Observatory