[rescue] Oh no! This poor Origin server.....

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at plexus.com
Fri Apr 2 21:58:01 CST 2004

On Apr 2, 2004, at 8:50 PM, Steve Sandau wrote:

>>> I've never had the misfortune, and it sounds like I've had a lucky
>>> escape.
>> Oh, I dunno. It's always fun to do it once, just to see whether
>> Dilbert is
>> parody or documentary.
>
> Dilbert is a documentary, of course. We all know it is true yet hope
> it isn't.
>
> Steve
>
> (Yes, as or a purchase a year or so ago, I work for a big company...)

But what is 'big'?

The place I work for now _seems_ to be about the right size.  4,000ish
folks worldwide, mebbe 150 IT troops.  I _know_ everyone in IT, or at
least know the folks in the other site by reputation.

The company I was with that was bought by this place had 300
nation-wide,  and that was a good size for the business we were in (PCB
design).

~brian