[rescue] Oh no! This poor Origin server.....

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Fri Apr 2 11:47:21 CST 2004

Shel pointed out:

> The contortions required to minimize spillage depend on the
> lunacy of the filter location, but it can help a lot.

   My Toyota Sienna van has a fairly stright, open path to the ground
(which is to say, a pan) below. My older '98 Corolla, on the other hand,
has a lot of area that gets oily, as well as a nice, curved plastic
housing that collects a reasonable pool of used Dino Juice if I forget
to tip it into the pan.
   I assume that the van reflects a "lesson learned" by several years of
oil-changings.
   Can this thread be slewed back on-topic before Bill shuts us down?
:7) How about...I am thinking of calling Sun in to "service" my crufty
old Sun CRTs in order to avoid having our Facilities guys figure out an
environmentally safe way of disposing of them.
   Can anyone with a Sun support contract offer anopinion on whether
they'll go for it?
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt