[rescue] Oh no! This poor Origin server.....

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Fri Apr 2 09:19:08 CST 2004

Mike Meredith  <mike at blackhairy.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 16:35:34 -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
[...]
>> I will *NEVER* work for a big company again. Never.
> I've never had the misfortune, and it sounds like I've had a lucky escape.

Oh, I dunno. It's always fun to do it once, just to see whether Dilbert is
parody or documentary.

I recently recovered from a large telco. Seems like Scott Adams' experience
of such beasts is pretty similar to mine.

--
Och Aye. Twa pounds ten, and that's cutting me puir wee throatie. Would ye
want that haggis supersized?