[rescue] Oh no! This poor Origin server.....

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Thu Apr 1 13:57:40 CST 2004

Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

>On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Brian Dunbar wrote:
>

>>heh.  Send it my way, I'll put it to good use and send your suits a
>>full report ....
>>

>Haha. :)
>
>If they push it to the dumpster, it'll keep rolling right out to my car.

Actually I had to watch maybe 6 month ago when some .gov agency who had
a warehouse across
the street where taking apart sun e6500 and disk arrays and then
smashing the parts with hammers.

I actually went up to ask if they could not just sell it to get an
answer: "Go away! This is a .gov facility"
Dumbasses they where in the same office campus like us and it was not
.gov....

But going to the dumpster then and seeing all the smashed up bits and
pieces was sickening.