[rescue] OT: FeeCee rescue

Daniel de Young daniel at velvetsea.com
Tue Sep 30 16:49:33 CDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 14:29, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:

> Multiprocessor 486 systems.... pretty rare.... definately something
> I'd be interested in in my collection....

> This list is rescue... I personally don't see anything wrong with
> rescuing a PC and talking about it... it is on topic as far as
> I am concerned....

I thought the description of the box was rather interesting.  I've never
seen a box that old with that configuration.

I'd actually enjoy knowing more about it.  It's certainly much more *on*
topic than many of the posts.

If somebody asks how to network two XP boxes, then I could understand
the backlash, but *geez*... I enjoyed the post.

-Daniel