[rescue] OT: FeeCee rescue

Paul paul at techcenter3000.com
Tue Sep 30 09:55:53 CDT 2003

I'm about to go empty out one of my storage areas, I know I have some Herc
compatibles. One is yours for shipping. I kept a couple around for the
dual-headed-ness of them since you can use them in text modes alonf with
VGA...sides, there's something just...ummmm...comforting about a good ol'
fashioned direct memory to screen mapping.

TTYL
Paul