[rescue] mouse options for ultra2?

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Sep 29 20:09:35 CDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 16:03, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Each to their own.  Personally, I think the best computer keyboard ever
> made, out of those I've used, is the MS Natural keyboard Pro ....  so it
> figures, of course, that Microsoft discontinued them.

That was my old keyboard before the kinesis.  It was getting worn and
needed to be replaced, so i tried the kinesis maxim and the classic
kinesis,  i didn't like the key action on the maxim, and the classic
kinesis is everything i could have hoped for.  I'll never go back to a
microsoft keyboard.  (replaced my microsoft mouse with a logitech mx700
as well, which i am also very happy with.

	-Dan Sikorski