[rescue] Dual head Octane SI + ESI

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Mon Sep 29 14:04:38 CDT 2003

Depending on how you want to control them (and on which
platform your talking about), you could use an 8 bit parallel
port, using 2 bits of intensity for each color.... then
decoding each 2 bits into off/int1/int2/full where int1, int2,
and full go through various resistor networks to generate some
variety.

Or... for the really insane you could use an A-D converter and
some logic to pulse out three different 8 bit intensities via
a parallel port to change the currently displayed color.....

-- Curt