[rescue] mouse options for ultra2?

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Sun Sep 28 15:03:36 CDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-09-28 at 14:17, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 28, 2003 at 01:41:36PM -0500, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> > That said, after getting used to my Kinesis contoured keyboard, there is
> > no other keyboard that i ever want to use full time.
>
> I still want to try a Kinesis sometime.  THere was one in my office at
> Cygnus that someone had left behind, and several people swore to me that
> IT had Sun/PC keyboard adaptors, but no-one ever managed to turn one up.

If you think you would like it, you probably would.  A friend of mine
(and listmember, Hi Josh!) borrowed mine for a week while i was on
vacation, and bought one shortly thereafter.  Like i said, i had thought
that they had a sun adaptor, but am coming up with nothing right now.
If you can get the keyboard, just use it for some time on another
machine, and see if you like it.  (It took me about 8 hours to get it
down, and maybe another 16 on top of that to be more comfortable with it
than a standard keyboard.)   It's a damn expensive keyboard, but like i
said, worth the money.

	-Dan Sikorski