[rescue] Dual head Octane SI + ESI

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Fri Sep 26 13:23:56 CDT 2003

Hi.

Got my R12k Octane today, mounted the SI Board from my R10k Octane in it
and now I am sitting in front of a dual head xinerama display with
2688x1024 pixels. [1] Very nice. So I can confirm that ESI (SE) + SI
dual head setups work without a problem.

BTW: Seams I made an even better deal. The machine has _2_GB_RAM_
instead of the advertised 512 MB and in addition to the 9 GB disk two 18
GB disks. New board, PSU and Xbow revisions, so this machine should be
VPro GFX ready. For only 303,60EUR :-)

[1] I run the SI board with a tuned resolution of 1408x1024, The ESI
with the standrad 1280x1024.
--

tsch|_,
       Jochen