Unemployment on the Rescue List? (was RE: [rescue] FS: SGI Po wer Indigo2)

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Sep 26 11:49:28 CDT 2003

Employed

after 7 months unemployment ending October of last year.  I'm a
glorified hardware tech.  (read I do a little bit of everything...
hardware (intel), hardware (apple)[mostly], hardware (parisc), hardware
(networking), software (as needed; HP-UX, Windows XXXX, Mac OS (classic
+ X), etc.), and networking (design, maintenance, etc.).

I do like the job because I'm pretty much free to pursue any training I
want (mostly paid by the company), and the on-call pay is like really
nice.

Andrew