Unemployment on the Rescue List? (was RE: [rescue] FS: SGI

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Fri Sep 26 11:11:09 CDT 2003

Was unemployed for 9 months, started looking in the next city
(70 miles away) and found something, been doing that for the last year.
Still IT, but instead of sysadmin work I'm managing tape backups
(admittedly a subset of what I always did) but the 3 hour roundtrip
commute doesn't leave me much time to rescue toys.  I haven't powered
up some of them in a while, but I still tinker with the rest remotely.

My Danger Sidekick/hiptop cellphone/pda gets ssh in 6 more days.  Watch out!

-DanD

# If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We
# might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. -DEEP THOUGHTS