Unemployment on the Rescue List? (was RE: [rescue] FS: SGIPo wer Indigo2)

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Fri Sep 26 07:49:24 CDT 2003

> > Employed, have been for 16 years at the same employer...
> > But it wasn't all IT. Weird employer. www.awe.co.uk
>
> Christ on a bike, etc.

   I like this bit: "Also in 1997, AWE withdrew from Foulness....although some
access to some of the unique capabilities at Foulness has been retained."
   Ah yes, the "unique capabilities at Foulness" -- is this some pot-shot at
Essex? I lived in Reading for a time, and I don't think it was *that* much
better.
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt