[rescue] Re: Unemployment on the Rescue List?

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Fri Sep 26 07:16:31 CDT 2003

On Friday, September 26, 2003, at 01:40  AM, Brian Dunbar wrote:

> Looks like I've volunteered myself to take notes.  Send your replies,
> employed, unemployed, underemployed or whatever, I'll take notes and
> report
> back to the class.

Well, for the record, I'm unemployed, but temporarily not looking for
work.

I just got out of the hospital after my second heart attack in 4 years!
(almost to the day, first one was 9/30/99 this one was 9/22/03. Now I
have 2 stents in my heart, in the LAD for anyone that knows medical
stuff. I had a 70% blockage, and the old stent needed to be reopened as
well, as it was blocked by 40%. I have to take it easy for the next
couple of weeks, can't lift anything over 10#, yatta yatta yatta. I
guess this time I should really think about quitting smoking, and I've
already switched to drinking diet soda (I go thru a 12 pack of Coke a
day) in an attempt to get into better overall health.

I would imagine, in about a months time I will once again be looking
for work, hopefully more successful now.

-Mike