Unemployment on the Rescue List? (was RE: [rescue] FS: SGI Power Indigo2)

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Fri Sep 26 06:45:21 CDT 2003

On Friday, September 26, 2003, at 12:24 AM, Brian Dunbar wrote:
> I wonder if it's possible to come up with a reasonable ratio of list
> members
> who are employed vs. those who are not?  Anecdotally there are quite a
> few,
> but one wonders ...

Currently on unemployment after losing a simple warehouse job due to
merger.  Also doing conslutting work for $previous employer.  On top of
that working with county job training organization to see if they can
fund training me for something other than I/T.

FWIW doing I/T just for my own enjoyment is fine but I'm moving out of
it as a career.  I'm tired of the growing idiocy.

Mike Hebel