[rescue] The Verisign Exploit

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed Sep 17 18:18:23 CDT 2003

I'm glad I don't "support" them by doing business with them for any
of my domains.

I'm a happy register.com customer... I know there are cheaper offerings
out there, but I've never had a problem, they have been helpful and responsive,
so what more could I ask.

Verisign=Puke

-- Curt

>From: Mike Meredith
>
>On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:18:39 -0400, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366
>wrote:
>> Don't need that.  Just add an entry to /etc/hosts for
>> sitefinder.verisign.com that redirects to localhost or a site of your
>
>That'll work for the web, but won't do anything for mail or any other
>nasty surprises lurking caused by this insanity.

Curtis Wilbar
Hawk Mountain Networks

rescue at
t       a
e       w
n       k
.niatnuom

My e-mail is protected against viruses and spam by MailGuardian
                  http://www.mailguardian.net
          Top notch protection at unbelievable prices