[rescue] Re: Indigo cpu boards

James Rice jrice54 at charter.net
Wed Sep 17 14:03:17 CDT 2003

I've got 28 of the 8mb simm's, 8-12 of the 4mb simms and 4 of the 2mb
simms for the Indigo.  I also have a couple of spare R4000 cpu boards
and a couple of spare R4400 boards.  The graphic card parts are 2-3 LG1
(Entry), 1 XS8, 3-4 XS24z, 1-2 XZ24 and maybe even a spare Elan board.
There is 6 R4000 (34a) power supplies, 5-6 R3000 power supplies, 3-4
R3000 cpu boards (no ram), 12-14 backplanes.

 I bought a whole pallet of Indigo's recently.  I will probably have
some spare sleds soon.  Out of the lot, I decided to keep one  R3000
XS24, three R4000, three R4400.  The rest were in such shabby shape that
I parted them out.

I haven't completely inventoried everything yet.

James

http://webpages.charter.net/jrice54/classiccomp2.html