[rescue] IRIX 5.3 CD questions

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed Sep 17 11:46:04 CDT 2003

Probably too easy to break.

My Indigo R3K has the upper clip/latch that holds it closed broke off...
but thankfully the bottom one is still there so it works and looks fine.

It seems it would be way too easy to break.

-- Curt

>Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:28:48 -0400
>From: Kevin <kevin at mpcf.com>
>To: Gerhard Lenerz , The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [rescue] IRIX 5.3 CD questions
>
>Why is it so damn difficult to find one that still has
>the door intact.... irritating.
>
>/KRM
>
>On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:36:47 +0200
>Gerhard Lenerz  wrote:
>>
>> Wednesday, September 17, 2003, 3:22:18 PM, you wrote:
>>   the Indigo (R4K
>>   only!) has always been supported by 6.5 (and so far
>>   still is). That's what makes an Indigo (R4K) still
>>   a reasonable starter SGI, although it becomes more
>>   and more difficult to find one cheap and complete
>>   enough for that purpose.

Curtis Wilbar
Hawk Mountain Networks

rescue at
t       a
e       w
n       k
.niatnuom

My e-mail is protected against viruses and spam by MailGuardian
                  http://www.mailguardian.net
          Top notch protection at unbelievable prices