[rescue] Installing SunOS 4.1.4?

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Mon Sep 15 19:43:32 CDT 2003

Well, I have an IPX on the way and want to be nostalgic, at least for
awhile. I have used SunOS in the past but never installed on a Sun until
Solaris 7, so I presume the older system might have been a wee bit
different... ;'>

I have a cdrom of 4.1.4 and a good cdrom drive but my google-fu is
coming up insufficent to find a boot string for the installer. Any
hints, tips, suggestions, or URL's any of you would think usefull? I
have already dumped a big pile of patches.

Thanks,

William
--
REGIME CHANGE STARTS AT HOME... Draft General Clark for President
http://www.draftwesleyclark.com/