[rescue] SGI Iris 4D/310VGX on ebay

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Mon Sep 15 18:49:00 CDT 2003

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2753476815&category=162

Don't know if anyone will be interested in... (like someone local in OH)
but the opening bid is $25.00... drives and graphics boards present.

Looks sweet... I don't know much about SGIs (outside of Indys and Indigo 2s
anyway) but it looks sweet !

I don't have the money or space for such a machine... but hopefully
someone else will... (it's the shipping that would be the killer)

-- Curt

Curtis Wilbar
Hawk Mountain Networks

rescue at
t       a
e       w
n       k
.niatnuom

My e-mail is protected against viruses and spam by MailGuardian
                  http://www.mailguardian.net
          Top notch protection at unbelievable prices