[rescue] VAX XMI board

Mattias Nordlund mathew at eagle.y.se
Sat Sep 13 04:39:42 CDT 2003

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 vance at neurotica.com wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:
>
> > Uhm. Just how many do you (or anyone else) want? Since we (at the
> > computer club) converted our VAX7000-610 to a DEC7000-620, the two
> > KFMSAs became obsolete.
>
> What did you do with the VAX CPU?  I could use it to make my VAX 7000-650
> into a VAX 7000-660.

I have keept the CPU's as I wan't to be able to convert to back to a VAX
whenever we would like to. We have four VAX cpu's, two fully working, and
two with bad EEPROM's.

If I ever find time to fix them it will be converted back to a 7640 with
768 MB ram and hopefully in the future when/if support exist, run
NetBSD/vax :)

The KFMSAs might never be used anymore, but I'll guess we stick to them
for the time beeing, we still have a lot of DSSI disks laying around.

/Mattias