[rescue] UK Give Away: Sun 4/110's

Kevan Heydon kevan at heydon.org
Fri Sep 12 16:06:44 CDT 2003

I have couple of 4/110's that are looking for a home as I no longer have
space for them in my collection. One has a mono frame buffer and 16meg of
memory, and boots to the '>' prompt. The other has a color frame buffer
and 20meg of memory but it never gets to a '>' prompt. Everything seems ok
when the diag switch is enabled so I am not quite sure what is going on.

Ideally I would prefer collection from Cambridge but I can be flexible as
I want to get rid of them pretty quickly. They have to leave the house
soon, either to another collector or to the local dump.

--
Kevan