[rescue] Request for suggestions

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Sep 9 11:14:04 CDT 2003

I've had good luck with arcade games with Old Dominion Freight Lines...
but the best rates are when it shipped through them already palletted
and dropped off at their terminal, then picked up at the destination
terminal....

You can check them out at www.odfl.com.

-- Curt

>content-class: urn:content-classes:message
>Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 11:31:35 -0400
>From: "William Enestvedt" <William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu>
>To: "The Rescue List" <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: [rescue] Request for suggestions
>
>Good morning;
>   Can anyone suggest a carrier who'll pick up -- and pack! -- a largish line
>printer in Norfolk and deliver it to Charlotte? I know that some of you ship
>big & fragile systems from time to time -- though not maybe as often as you'd
>like -- and any personal success/horror stories would be appreciated.
>   The cost doesn't scare me as much as leaving a new-ish,
>multi-thousand-dollar Printronix idle, so bills not exceeding a thousand
>dollars are acceptable. (The office is paying, natch.) It's a pedastal
>printer; its manual claims a weight of 225 lbs. (285 lbs. when packaged), and
>dimensions of 42.5" H x 27" W x 29" D (or 108 cm H x 68.6 cm W x 73.7 cm D).
>   Warm thanks in advance to anyone who can offer a sugegstion.
>-wde
>--
>Will Enestvedt
>UNIX System Administrator
>Johnson & Wales University -- Providence, RI

Curtis Wilbar
Hawk Mountain Networks

rescue at
t       a
e       w
n       k
.niatnuom

My e-mail is protected against viruses and spam by MailGuardian
                  http://www.mailguardian.net
          Top notch protection at unbelievable prices