[rescue] Boneheaded Designs (was: Mozilla, WPOISON, perl, and a dozen others)

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Sep 8 22:49:15 CDT 2003

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Dave McGuire wrote:

>    It's like some Linux kid on the Mozilla project wanted to show how
> clever he is.  Or perhaps someone lost a bet or something.

ObRescue:

Speaking of boneheaded design moves, I just opened up a StorageWorks
canister.  Wow.  That's the most complicated piece of flexcable I've
seen...uhm...anywhere.  How does one keep things from completely
self-destructing when you muck around with them a few times?  Or was
that a design goal?

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Gamer weenies...are the sludge at the bottom
Elgin, TX          (    of the user swamp."           --Gary Nichols