[rescue] If one person could do it, maybe we could do this in a limited fashion for other platforms as well.

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Mon Sep 8 14:13:15 CDT 2003

Yeah, i'd suppose if his marketing stayed away from
Apple references as much as possible, he'd be in the
clear.

I'd still like to see how this plays out, Apple is
notorious for trademark protection, and even if he is
100% in the right, Apple could drown him in red tape
and legal BS, a fairly common procedure these days,
sometimes even between big companies (IBM/SCO.)

/KRM

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 13:50:02 -0500

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/