[rescue] spam WPOISON

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Mon Sep 8 10:12:28 CDT 2003

If you have multiple domains and modify webpoison to cycle between them
all... you might be able to create a complete scanner trap....  it is
forseeable that the scanners check and only rest at a site so long... but
if you keep bobbing back and forth between a few sites, you might fool their
logic and keep them busy for an awefully long time :-)

>From: (Eric Dittman)
>
>> That's what WPoison is for.
>>
>> http://www.monkeys.com/wpoison/
>>
>> Thye may still get my address, but at least i'll have a
>> little bit of "get back" :)
>
>I have wpoison installed, too, and I've seen some connections go through thirty
or
>so generated pages before quitting.

Curtis Wilbar
Hawk Mountain Networks

rescue at
t       a
e       w
n       k
.niatnuom

My e-mail is protected against viruses and spam by MailGuardian
                  http://www.mailguardian.net
          Top notch protection at unbelievable prices