[rescue] If one person could do it, maybe we could do this in a limited fashion for other platforms as well.

Rob Fielding rob at dsvr.net
Mon Sep 8 10:59:10 CDT 2003

Andrew Weiss wrote:
> A new Apple I Replica
>
> http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,60329,00.html
>
> Maybe not since the guy is doing it with Woz's permission... I don't
> think other companies would be so benevolent.

I agree. More companies should give away more of the long-gone hardware specs,
certainly when it has nothing but pure teaching to offer.

Radioshack (aka Tandy in the UK) could make a come back...

I doubt I'd go all that way to remove the functionality of the delete key tho :)

Thinking of technology of a bygone era I do like the idea of the beep-boop
hard drives making a come back.

--

Rob Fielding
rob at dsvr.net	Development	www.dsvr.co.uk