[rescue] spam

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Sun Sep 7 13:52:47 CDT 2003

The biggest hole spammers use to 'inject' mail is the open proxy.
Windoze machines with misconfigured connection sharing software. All of
the older versions of things like WinGate have this problem.

What I think needs to happen is a shift from concentrating only on the
spammer him/her self but to also start things like class action suits
against the dipshits responsible for software that allows abuse like
this. (yes I strongly advocate suing M$ for their shoddy products holes)

Mike N