[rescue] Solaris as a gateway router

Paul Hortiatis ph009j at mail.rochester.edu
Sat Sep 6 01:19:35 CDT 2003

yes they do... i have the drivers for the card installed and i get the
messages on the console saying when the cards get a link and what speed link
they auto-negotated to. ifconfig's output matches what you would expect with
a working card. ipfilter also bind's it's self to all 8 of the extra
adapters at boot.

paul