[rescue] offtopic: laserdisc players

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Fri Sep 5 14:30:08 CDT 2003

Same here.  I bought a fairly expensive Teac.  I went with Teac becasue
I've always liked there cd-roms and floppies.  I'm a bit disappointed
with the DVD player, Though.  Part of it may be inherent in DVD's, I
don't know..... It's the only DVD player, I really used.  I don't like
the menu's that DVD's use.  I like LD's much better, just pop it in a
hit play.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA