[rescue] Are there any certification worth looking into these days?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Sep 3 20:38:33 CDT 2003

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 21:22:12 -0400
"Mike Nicewonger" <twmaster at twmaster.com> wrote:

> I am thinking about moving back toward the tech world again and am
> wondering if there are really any certs worth pursuit or should I just
> keep my head down for a while?
>
> It has been suggested I look into some OS-X certs.

I honestly don't know about certs.  I haven't needed a cert to get a job
for about 5 years-ish.  However, I do suggest becoming quite familiar
with OS X.  Just about any place you want to work will be using it.  :)

That's only half a joke.  We're not buying any more x86 gear where I
work.  That stuff is not welcome in my datacenter.

--
Kurt              "You're all bastards! MTV sucks! We hates you all!"
kurt at k-huhn.com                                -- Gollum