[rescue] Sgi 4d/20 anybody want it?

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Wed Sep 3 14:59:24 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, September 3, 2003, at 01:36 PM, Kurt Huhn wrote:

>> I have the opportunity to pickup a Sgi Personal Iris 4d/20 system

> That's worth picking up, if nothing else than for historical value.

Errr, I have 4 Personal Iris systems, one of which is a 4d/35.

They're going to the dump unless someone tells me they're coming to get
them ASAP, in which case they'll go into storage until the end of the
month, then to the dump.

I don't WANT them to go, but we've sold the house and everything has
to. I'm not shipping them to Israel.

Oh yeah, Baltimore, Maryland.

---sambo