[rescue] Sgi 4d/20 anybody want it?

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Wed Sep 3 13:19:50 CDT 2003

I don't actually need it at the moment, the oldest SGI
i've got is an Indigo R4K.  In the past i've considered
picking up an older SGI or two, but if i did so i would
like to be able to run the OS that was current for them
when they were still in production.

I was just wondering how feasible that was.

/KRM

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:00:42 -0500

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/