[rescue] SunFastEthernet questions

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Sep 2 21:17:28 CDT 2003

Do you have any theories as to how ???

I'm no physical ethernet expert, but the only explanations I
could come up with (constant renegotiation, actual errors, etc)
are all disproved by the information I've looked at that indicates
I'm at 100MB full clean with no errors or rengotiations.... so
I'm drawing a blank as to how it could effect it...  I may
simpy have to experiment...

-- Curt