[rescue] Power

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Tue Sep 2 20:30:49 CDT 2003

I'm going to have two additional power lines run to the computer room
soon.  I was thinking of having two 120V 30A circuits, but I am starting
to think one 120V and one 220V circuit might be better.  I have a lot of
equipment that will run on either, but I think having a 220V circuit would
be a good idea in case I want to run a VAX 6000 or 7000 since I wouldn't
have to go to the trouble to rewire for 120V.

If anyone has run new power lines for their home computer room, what did
you have run, and would you change your choice now that you've had it run
for a while?
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net